Explore what life has to offer

Explore what life has to offer

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Trying SG's Marché

When I went to Singapore for a convention, I contacted a friend working their for a meet up.

We met in Orchard where my company has an office. Since it was nearing lunch time, we decided to have lunch. She suggested that I try Marché. I had to idea what they serve their but since it sounds like a good idea, I agreed.

We then entered the mall and went down  some stairs. There, I saw this really great looking restaurant with a tavern like theme. I loved their concept of a buffet-like grouping of foods and customers can just choose the variety they want. They have groupings from salad to pizza & pasta to rosti to drinks and even to sweets! I just love it!



To order, customers would just advise the server of their food choice then give the server their Marché Guestcard for charging the amount. Bill will be totalled at the cashier before customers can exit the restaurant. 

Another plus for this restaurant is their dedicated area for kids where the kids can play. They even have balloons for each of the kids!

The food taste good but pricey. We ordered two varieties of food and two drinks and that totaled to ~45Sg$.

I was lucky that was a free lunch. Haha.











No comments:

Post a Comment